Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My life had totally fallen apart.


I came to Narconon Arrowhead after 30 years of alcohol and marijuana abuse. My life had totally fallen apart. I had lost to many career opportunities and relationships to even keep track of anymore. I was 48 years old and had basically wasted my life chasing the false high of drugs and alcohol.

Upon arrival at Narconon Arrowhead I immediately began the life changing recovery that Narconon is famous for. Withdrawal, was amazing. All the help and assistance one could ever ask for. Then it was on to the New Life Detoxification Program that was vital to physical recovery. People often consider withdrawal and detoxification as the same thing, but they definitely are not! On the detoxification program I was able to get decades of stored drugs and toxins fully out of my system, while restoring the nutritional balances vital to a drug free and happy life. I literally felt 20 years younger after this part of the program, and any physical craving I had were gone.

The rest of the program addressed all the mental and emotional damage I had inflicted on myself. My ability to confront the “here and now” and the relief from the quilt and depression that comes from the drug and alcohol abuse were all majorly alleviated.

Most importantly, Narconon gave me actual tools to use in my everyday life to actually go for and reach my new found goals with out drugs and alcohol. I have been drug and alcohol free for almost 10 years now and I can honestly say I have never once had the urge to return to the old life or to use or drink. I now enjoy a very fulfilling career helping others to get the Narconon Technology that saved my life.

Believe me, no matter how hopeless it may seem and no matter how many times you have already tried to get and stay clean, there is hope and there is a workable solution. There is a whole new world out there, full of life, joy, happiness, and fulfillment.

I owe my life, and a great life it is, to Narconon Arrowhead!


Mike Otto
Narconon Graduate – September 2001