Monday, June 18, 2007

Being here has changed my life.



When one finds happiness, success, peace and fulfillment in life, what more could one ask? Winning the lottery, however big, wouldn’t provide the same feelings, those same feelings, that working at Narconon® Arrowhead provides.


The professionalism, which is demanded, makes it possible for the staff to change the lives of the students (clients) for the better. Being part of that professionalism, that caring, honest, clever, and committed group is a breath-taking experience.


After stumbling around most of my life searching for just this total happiness, I stumbled onto Narconon Arrowhead. I was, as always in my life, very, very lucky to find all I found here. Being here has changed my life. Staying here changes my life for the better every day.

Bob Wilkins
Narconon Arrowhead Graduate, July 2005
Story written May 2007

If you know someone who needs help with drug or alcohol addiction or would like more
information about the Narconon Arrowhead Field Referral program
please call 1-800-468-6933 and ask for Desiree Cardoso or DannaSue Lafitte.
Together, we are saving lives, reuniting families, and making stronger communities
through effective drug and alcohol rehabilitation. http://www.stopaddiction.com/

©2007 Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc. All rights reserved.
NARCONON and the Narconon logo are registered trademarks and service marks owned by Association for Better Living and Education International and are
used with its permission.